Century Link charges $15 per call or MORE for a
long distance call from the jail. You are reading this because you are
looking for a better way to stay in touch.
does NOT replace the Century Link service; it just makes the calls
through them cheaper by making
the call LOCAL. You will have to place funds in Century Link or your
inmate's commissary account for the line we give you to work.
We have two plans,
both cost you $19.95 Month to
month, you get 300 minutes per month. If you pay quarterly, you get 1000
minutes per month. Additional lines are only $12.95 per month and you get the same amount of minutes.
COST COMPARISON - Why this makes sense...
15 minutes long distance call is $17.30
15 minutes LOCAL call is $2.30
Get an InmateAid LOCAL line for $19.95
300 long distance mins (20 calls) costs you $346 a month
300 local mins with InmateAid costs $46 + $19.95 = $65.95
YOU SAVE $280.05 per month; $3,360.60 per YEAR
Read this telling article about the "Criminal
Cost of Talking to a Loved One Behind Bars"
We get you the number and THEN you sign up with Century Link with the NEW LOCAL number. Here is how to sign up -
Give your inmate the new number we give you
CenturyLink Inmate Calling - icsolutions.com
By phone: 888-888-8413
The rate schedule for all calls, (Prepaid Collect, Collect, or Debit Phone Time) is:
|Call Type||Connect Fee||Per Minute Rate||Price of 15 Minute Call|
Taxes vary by location and are not included in the chart above
|For more information about available prepaid or debit account types, or setting up an account to receive calls from an inmate, contact ICSolutions at:|
Inmate Calling Solutions
2200 Danbury St.
San Antonio, TX 78217
Live Agent phone 1-888-506-8047
Si tiene alguna duda o necesitan ayuda adicional, puede llamar a Servicios al Consumidor de CenturyLink @ 1-888-506-8407, las 24 horas del día, 7 días a la semana.
- Call Center Debit
- Enables you to fund an inmate debit calling account so they can call who they choose.
- Payments accepted: Credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa logo) & Western Union. A maximum per-transaction limit will apply to credit/debit cards. Fund an account:
- Online: www.icsolutions.com
- By phone:888-888-8413
- Prepaid Collect account
- Enables you to receive calls to your specific phone number from an inmate
- Allows calls to connect to cell phones or internet phone services, which do not allow Traditional Collect billing
- No monthly spending limits
- Payments accepted: Credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa logo) & Western Union. A maximum per-transaction limit will apply to credit/debit cards.Establish or manage an account:
- Online: www.icsolutions.com
- By phone: 888-506-8407
- Note: if you accept a call from an inmate and have not already established a Prepaid Collect account, you will receive one complimentary 60-second call and then be automatically routed to a customer service agent
- Direct bill account (Attorneys only)
- Calls billed directly to Attorneys only
- Establish or manage your account
The following restrictions may be applied by the correctional center to inmate calling:
- Limits on length of calls or calling availability hours
- Limits on number of inmate calls or total monthly call minutes
- Call monitoring, recording, and inmate voice validation (in order to place calls)
- Blocks on types of phone numbers (such as 800 numbers) or selected phone numbers
- Temporary or permanent denial of phone usage rights based on disciplinary problems, gang affiliations, or requests by a called party