Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 11,2016

How do I send money to the Bristol County MA Jail& House if Corrections? I tried Western Union and they did not have it in the drop down menu

Asked: October 14,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Click on www.accesscorrections.com to send money to your loved one. Access Secure Deposits takes all MasterCard and Visa debit and credit cards. Additional information is also located under Frequently Asked Questions.
Accepted Answer Date Created: October 15,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!