Reviewed on: July 19,2017

Are there any other way to get a sentence reduction in State prison, since they do not offer RDAP?

Asked: September 21,2012
Ask the inmate answer

The state systems vary by each state, most states offer a program for "good time" reduction for good behavior and for taking approved courses. Some state prisons even have a special matching of good time credits for number of days an inmate works in the kitchen. The federal good time is about 15% of sentence. States range good time credit from as much as 67% (do only a 1/3 of your sentence) to the same 15% that they have at the federal level. Best behavior may be your fastest ticket out. We will research this question further and post new findings as they are discovered.

Accepted Answer Date Created: September 22,2012

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...