Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 18,2017

Can a sex offender re- locate to another country while on parole like the uk

Asked: January 08,2017
Ask the inmate answer

No, it's very unlikely. For starters, the UK will not allow a felon from the US to even enter or gain temporary visa status with a conviction on their record. There was an incident that occurred when Martha Steewart tried to enter Great Britain for a business meeting after she was released from prison - she was not allowed to enter. A sex offender will no doubt meet the same barrier.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 09,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!