Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Can this inmate be provided further education and counseling services available?

Asked: July 15,2015
Ask the inmate answer
It depends on the institution. Most offer or require inmates get their GED equivalent. Some have decent vocational training. But, one of the biggest deficiencies in the prison system generally is the lack of under-graduation education. We think that the inmates should be prepared by the institutions for release and re-entry into society with better preparation to enter the job market. This is something that is on the InmateAid agenda going forward.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 16,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...