Reviewed on: September 14,2016

Can violent offenders in California get time off with good behavior and doing school (high school diploma/ college)??

Asked: September 14,2016
Ask the inmate answer
All inmates begin their sentence with the good time calculated in the first out-date. Inmates cannot get mroe good time, they can only lose what they are granted. In most state and all federal sentences the inmate must serve 85%. Getting a high school diploma and then adding college while locked up is the best thing your inmate could do for themselves. This will give him a real chance to succeed in society like most good citizens.
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 15,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...