Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Can you get time off for completing continuing education courses at Montgomery FPC? Thanks for the help,

Asked: May 05,2015
Ask the inmate answer
No, the only reduction of time is granted to inmates who qualify for and pass the RDAP program. This is a nine-month course that once completed gets the inmate a one-year reduction in their sentence plus a guaranteed 6-12 more of halfway house time.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 06,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...