Do inmates with child abuse charges stay in general population? If so why would they be subjected to harm by other inmates???? Scary!!

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Inmates that are found to have committed sex crimes by other inmates will not last long. They are usually placed in Protective Custody (PC) which is a segregated area of cells also known as the Special Housing Unit (SHU), unless they are at a facility where all inmates are convicted of sex crimes. Even then, the child molester (Cho-Mo) is placed in some segregated area for their own protection. 

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!