Hi.Just wanted to know how this works. My boyfriend was sentenced to 4 years of hard labor. Half at the parish jail and the rest at a re entry program.On a schedule 2 drug charge.How do I calculate the time? With the new non-violent law

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You have to start at 85% which is almost 41 months. For him to get any further reduction you will have to revert to the Judgement and Commitment which outlines what he is eligible for if anything above the 15% good time. The new "non-violent law " is actually a federal law and does not pertain to state sentences.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!