How can an inmate release money to someone in the free world

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Inmates have a form they fill out which can transfer money from their commissary account to someone on the outside. In federal prison, the form is called a BP-199.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!