Reviewed on: December 02,2015

How can I find you a person charge and release date in Texas prison

Asked: December 01,2015
Ask the inmate answer
If the information is not posted online, you can contact the Clerk of the Courts where the sentence was imposed and apply to receive all of the public filings on the case. You can even petition the judge for that information. If that is not a route you want to take, you might try calling the facility and ask to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get more information.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 02,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...