How can u get all your court cases consolidate into one to get drug court

Ask the inmate answer

It can definitely be done. But, you will have to have your lawyer do the coordinating. They know how the system works and getting all parties on the same page in goping to take some level of effort to accomplish.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!