Reviewed on: July 06,2019

How do i marry someone in usp mccreary pine knot Kentucky 

Asked: July 06,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can petition the staff for a marriage waiver. The inmate must have an impeccable record while incarcerated and is not someone with a short sentence. Contact the case manager, counselor or warden to get the exact details and if your inmate is eligible for matrimony

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 06,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!