Reviewed on: November 05,2017

How get sons calculation Information he needs to get on work release program

Asked: October 31,2017
Ask the inmate answer

Your son will need to have a meeting with his counselor to go over the sentencing calculation. This is something only he can take care of. There is an inmate handbook he received at Orientation where it lays out the specific rules and requirements to apply for work release. Unfortunately, there is very little we on the outside can do when it comes to administrative issues inside the prison or jail.

Accepted Answer Date Created: November 01,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...