Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: December 07,2018

How to get transferred out of a PDC to another one?

Asked: December 07,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Probation Detention Centers are minimum security facilities for confining probation violators up to 6 months. Offenders may be sent directly to the center as a sentencing option or if they prove unable to fulfill their probation obligations in the community, may be sent to the detention center as a result of a revocation proceeding. Transfer requests are not normally granted because of the short-term commitment.

Accepted Answer Date Created: December 07,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!