I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, after husband was sentenced. Can they do early parole, house arrest, anything? I have no one to help me. Can they move him to the closet state prison to me?

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer

We are very sorry to hear this news. Unfortunately, there are no parole provisions relating to a family member's health. There is however a way to get transferred closer to home. Your husband will need to petition their counselor and request a transfer. As long as there is bed space and the inmate has a clean disciplinary record.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!