Reviewed on: October 19,2017

my inmate is at wheeler correctional facility I live 217 miles away does anyone know if this facility makes special visitation hours for certain circumstances such as mine

Asked: October 02,2017
Ask the inmate answer

Special visits or visits requiring special accommodations should be arranged prior to the visit. If you have made special arrangements with the unit, call prior to leaving to ensure that plans for your visit have been made and are in place. 

Special visits:

  • Visitors traveling 250 miles or more in distance, one-way, as indicated by the Google Maps™ mileage guide at (Extended visits may be granted if time and space allows.)
  • Prospective employers not on the offender’s visitors list
  • Visits for critically ill offenders, offenders under hospice care, or offenders diagnosed as terminally ill who receive only palliate (comfort) care

Visits requiring special accommodations may include:

  • Assistive listening devices for the deaf or hearing impaired

Any other authorized special conditions for visits outside of ordinary visitation rules.

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 03,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...