Inmate Calling Cards -...
Inmate Calling Cards - Butler County Jail - OH
Each inmate shall have equal and adequate access to a telephone to maintain community ties and contacts with their attorneys. All housing units within a Butler County correctional facility have been equipped with commercial telephones.
Hours of Use
- Inmate telephones shall be turned on at 8:00 am and turned off at 10:30 pm every day.
- Phones are unavailable during meal times (11:30 am to 12:30 pm, and 5:30 to 6:30 pm)
Conditions of Calls
- All outgoing calls (local or long distance) will be collect calls only, or the inmate may buy a pre-paid phone card from commissary.
- There will be a fifteen (15) minute limit on all phone calls if other inmates are waiting to use the telephone.
- Inmates shall not abuse the use of pre-paid phone cards (to make prank calls, harass a civilian or an attorney, probation officer or the court, etc.). Inmates found to be abusing the phone cards may face potential criminal charges, as well as possible facility disciplinary actions.
- There shall be no incoming calls for inmates permitted in the facility.
Emergency / Special Circumstances
- Telephone usage may be suspended during an emergency or special circumstances, as dictated by the on-duty supervisor.