Attalla AL City Jail is a City Jail used by the jurisdictions of Attalla to confine inmates for short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period, it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities and are provided with meals during their stay. Attalla AL City Jail may also have a common area in which inmates can socialize. Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- Where can I find info on my sister case? Is she allowed v...
- Where can I find inmate information on my sisters case
- Can i bring money to greenbay facility for my son?
- WERE I CAND FIND THE LIST AND PRICES FOR THE COMISSARY
- QUE PRODUCTOS PERSONALES SE LE PUEDEN ENVIAR A UN CONFINA...
- MI HIJO ESTA CONFINADO EN LA INSTITUCION CORRECCIONAL SAB...
- when is my brother comeing home name is kelvin c williams
- my niece is in jail and I want to try to write her s hope...