GDC - Coffee Correctional Facility - CCA is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, GDC - Coffee Correctional Facility - CCA offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
VISITATION DAYS / HOURS:
HOURS: 9:00AM TO 3:00PM
DAYS: Alternated Visitation Days (Saturday M-Z; Sundays A-L); State Holidays
Ensure public safety and effectively house offenders while operating a safe and secure facility. Also operate an efficient, adult male, medium security institution, to provide a safe, secure humane environment for the offenders in which rehabilitation is a primary goal and to provide an atmosphere and opportunities for successful reintegration into society through use of discipline, constructive classification, education, employment training and social programs.
Consists of 8 buildings (five open dorms and three two-man cells dorms) and one segregation/isolation unit.
- Academic:Adult Basic Education, General Education Diploma, Literacy Remedial
- Counseling:Motivation For Change, Family Violence, Matrix Early Recovery, Matrix Relapse Prevention, Moral Reconation Therapy, Thinking for Change, Re-Entry Skills Building, Mental Health Intensive Program
- Recreation:General Recreation Activities
- Religious Activities:Various Faith-Based Programs and the Life Principles Community Program
- Vocational/OJT:Masonry, Carpentry, Computer, Horticulture, Commercial Driving
Ask the Inmate
- When is visitation and for how long and can you actually ...
- How does the mail work ?
- Are there a lot of violence or fighting in prison, my cou...
- It says "Letters from Inmates" so when i write ...
- My inmates release date is in 2021. The set date has been...
- What does it mean when an inmate was transferred from Fra...
- If your on parole can you still visit. Thank u & hes ...
- How does getting released on a signature bond work?