GDC - Coffee Correctional Facility - CCA is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, GDC - Coffee Correctional Facility - CCA offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
VISITATION DAYS / HOURS:
HOURS: 9:00AM TO 3:00PM
DAYS: Alternated Visitation Days (Saturday M-Z; Sundays A-L); State Holidays
Ensure public safety and effectively house offenders while operating a safe and secure facility. Also operate an efficient, adult male, medium security institution, to provide a safe, secure humane environment for the offenders in which rehabilitation is a primary goal and to provide an atmosphere and opportunities for successful reintegration into society through use of discipline, constructive classification, education, employment training and social programs.
Consists of 8 buildings (five open dorms and three two-man cells dorms) and one segregation/isolation unit.
- Academic:Adult Basic Education, General Education Diploma, Literacy Remedial
- Counseling:Motivation For Change, Family Violence, Matrix Early Recovery, Matrix Relapse Prevention, Moral Reconation Therapy, Thinking for Change, Re-Entry Skills Building, Mental Health Intensive Program
- Recreation:General Recreation Activities
- Religious Activities:Various Faith-Based Programs and the Life Principles Community Program
- Vocational/OJT:Masonry, Carpentry, Computer, Horticulture, Commercial Driving
Ask the Inmate
DO INMATES AT HIGH DESERT STATE PRISON HAVE A THANKSGIVING DINNER?
How can the inmate respond to my letter if he has no money in his commissary?
will an inmate get a letter if I dond have an inmate number
My husband just got transfered to dvi tracy he said he got 14 or 18 months he is validated and...
how do you find inmates next hearing
If there's death in the family, how can I contact the inmate?
I would like to no in Luzerne County correctional do theyes have welfare commisary that they offer to inmate
Is there anything that can be done to help speed the process in diagnostics?