WA DOC - Olympic Corrections Center is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, WA DOC - Olympic Corrections Center offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Educational and Offender Change programs:
- Therapeutic Community
- Stress Anger Management
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Work Force Readiness
- Victim Awareness
- Adult Basic Education
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- Building Maintenance Technology
Work and Vocational Programs:
- Reforestation activities and fire suppression for Department of Natural Resources
- Maintenance (carpentry, waste water treatment, electrical, horticulture, recycling, compost)
- Food Service
- Woods Products Shop
- Dog Training Program
Community Service crews provide services to local government agencies such the Olympic Natural Resource Center, the Quillayute Valley School District, Quillayute Valley Park and Recreation District and non–profit organizations such as the Forks Museum and West End Youth League. The items designed and built by the Woods Products Shop, which are crafted with donated tools and materials are donated to the Quillayute Valley Scholarship Auction, Cherish Our Children and others.
Olympic Corrections Center supports the Department’s goal of working for sustainable, safe communities. The facility consistently looks for ways to save energy, reduce waste, and become more efficient in its plant operations. Sustainability is also demonstrated through the compost program, a horticulture program, recycling program and transitioning to energy saving appliances and installing water meters.
Ask the Inmate
- How can I send a letter to a inmate
- If you have an account set up with inmateaid for discount...
- Hi do you know any discount phone service I have securus ...
- What time does an inmate get released? My husband is sup...
- If I send photos through inmateaid, how are those photos ...
- How many calls does FCI Terre Haute have per week or month?
- what do you do if you live in another state that your per...
- Is prison rape real or just a story told to new inmates? ...