General Facility Information
Table of Contents of Visitation for Liberty County Jail - GEO
- What time can I visit my inmate at Liberty County Jail - GEO?
- Where can I get a visitation application for Liberty County Jail - GEO? - Click to download.
- What are some of the do’s and don’ts of visitation?
- Visiting an Inmate - 10 easy steps you should know.
- First time in prison?
- A day in the life of a prisoner.
- How to quickly locate your transferred inmate?
- Visiting day at a prison - Things you should be aware of.
Visiting hours for Liberty County Jail - GEO. For Directions call 936-336-9395
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.
If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
General Visitation Information
Liberty County TX Jail - Visitation
Monday through Sunday 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
General population ·
7 days a week · 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Must arrive PRIOR to 1:45 p.m. to ensure a visit)
Inmates in Segregation ·
7 days a week · 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Must call to schedule a visit – 936-336-9395, ext. 228)
1. Two – 1 Hour Visits PER WEEK
2. Only 2 Adult visitors (16 years and older are considered adults) at one time can visit.
3. You must be on the inmate’s visitation list to visit
4. Children 15 years of age and under must remain under the direct supervision of an adult at all times
5. Any disruptive conduct will result in termination of the visit
6. No items will be passed through visitation
7. No car seats or strollers are allowed in the visitation area-visitors with babies are allowed to bring in 2 diapers and 1 bottle
8. No bags or purses allowed in visitation area
9. No cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices are allowed in the visitation area- this will result in immediate termination of visit and device could be confiscated
10. Dress Code as follows:
a. Shorts are not permitted
b. Skirts can be no higher that mid-thigh while seated
c. Slits in skirts or dresses shall rise no higher than mid-thigh while seated
d. Sheer clothing is prohibited
e. Bare midriffs, strapless tops, tube tops, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, and swimsuits are prohibited
f. Gang colors and other gang displays are prohibited.