Last Updated: October 28,2020
General Facility Information
1101 E Hwy 54, Vandalia, MO 63382
State - minimum
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Covid Visitation Information
Visiting currently is suspended at all Missouri Department of Corrections facilities.
When visiting resumes, several new restrictions will be in place to protect the health and safety of offenders and staff during the public health crisis. These restrictions are based on recommendations from offender councils.
- All visitors must pass COVID-19 screening with a temperature check prior to entering the check-in area; anyone who does not pass the screening will not be allowed to enter
- Any visitor exhibiting signs of illness may be turned away
- Maximum of 2 visitors per offender
- Maximum of 2 visits per month
- Visits restricted to 2 hours in length with 45-minute break between visits to sanitize all surfaces and to process new visitors (KCRC: 1- hour visits with 30-minute cleaning sessions)
No children under the age of 10
- Any visitor or offender with a serious underlying medical condition should refrain from visiting
- All visitors, staff and offenders will be required to wear a face cover or mask while in the visiting area; visitors must bring their own face covers
- Face covers will be inspected/searched for contraband and must be lowered when entering/exiting for identification purposes
No contact between visitor and offender; no entrance/exit embrace or kiss; no contact at the table
- Visitors may use beverage vending machines only. No drink sharing is allowed. One person at a time at the vending machine, which will be cleaned after each use.
No food vending, microwaves, water fountains or sink areas may be used
- No offender on quarantine status will be allowed to visit
No games may be checked out
Children’s areas remain closed
- No pictures
- Visiting rooms will be at 30% capacity, and each offender’s visitor(s) will be spaced apart from other visitors
The most important component of reopening visiting and keeping it open is you. If visitors help keep the virus out, visiting can continue. Make smart health decisions. Follow social distancing guidelines and other recommendations. Wash your hands. Avoid crowds. Stay home if you are sick. We encourage everyone who plans to visit a loved one to get tested for the virus within seven days of a planned visit. Testing sites are located throughout the state and free testing.
Visiting hours for MO DOC - Women's Eastern Reception & Diagnostic Correctional Center (WERDCC). For Directions call 573-594-6686
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.
If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
General Visitation Information
MO DOC - Women's Eastern Reception & Diagnostic Correctional Center - Visitation
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday at:
- 9:30am - 1:30pm
- 2:30pm - 6:30pm