Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Visitation for state juvenile facilities is limited to immediate family only. Mother, father, sisters, and brothers are acceptable. The visitation rules are very strict, we suggest reaching out to the staff to get their specific limitations.
I. Only immediate family (parents, grandparents, guardians, brothers and sisters) are permitted to visit. One visiting family member must be 21-years-old or older. All visitors must be at least age 18.
II. To Arrange Visitation:
1. Contact law enforcement agency/DJJ County Office for approval to visit.
2. Contact Detention Center Staff to verify that approval was received.
3. Call the Detention Center at (803) 896-9440 to schedule an appointment. An appointment with the Detention Center must be made no later than 8 p.m. prior to the day of the visit.
Visitation Hours: Monday: 9:30-11:30am Tuesday: 9:30-11:30am Wednesday: 9:30-11:30am & 6- 8 pm Thursday: 9:30-11:30am Friday: 9:30-11:30am Saturday: 9:30-11:30am Sunday: 9:30-11:30am & 1:30-3:30pm Holidays: 9:30-11:30am & 1:30-3:30pm
1. Only two visitors may visit at a time.
2. All visitors must have a state-issued driver’s license or identification card.
3. Visitors cannot give youth: money, food, cigarettes or any contraband. 4. Searches/metal detectors are in use.