OR DOC - Coffee Creek Correctional Facility is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, OR DOC - Coffee Creek Correctional Facility offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Connect with an Inmate
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
- A safe and secure environment for all persons.
- Program and work opportunities that enhance inmate ability to reintegrate into the community and assist CCCF in meeting Measure 17 compliance standards.
- Work and leisure time activities to reduce inmate idleness.
Inmate Phone Use
- Inmates in general population are allowed to make telephone calls anytime the dayroom is open throughout the facility (medium, minimum and intake). The dayrooms on the units open at various times, but are all closed by 10:00 pm.
- Segregation/Temporary Holding Cells (Intake) - Inmates in segregation are not allowed to make phone calls unless they are administratively segregated. Attorney calls and other professional contact or emergencies are arranged through the inmate's counselor or special housing unit staff.
- Mental Health Infirmary - When dayroom is open.
- Infirmary - When dayroom is open.
- Family members are to call the prison's main phone number (reception/master control). The call will be forwarded to the inmate's counselor or the chaplain during the day and to the officer in charge after hours.