Reviewed on: January 25,2018

How can I see someone’s charges?

Asked: January 25,2018
Ask the inmate answer

If this is a state charge, you can contact the Clerk of the Court in the county where they were arrested. If this is a federal charge, you can Google your inmate's name with the word "indictment" to see the FBI's statement on the charges. They love to brag about their conquests so there is no lack of publicity.  

If neither of these work, you can use a pay service that has the most accurate and up-to-date arrest information nationwide. That cost about $20, but if you need to know, it'll be worth it.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 25,2018