Help before, during, and after prison.

Save money on phone calls. Send magazines, photos, letters and much more.

Connect with your inmate

Stay connected to your inmate

Click to learn more

Discount Phone

InmateAID finds you the cheapest rate on your inmate calls. Check to see how much we can save you!

Letters & Photos

Inmates look forward to mail call. Easily send letters and photos from your computer or smart-phone.

Postcards &
Greeting Cards

Send a postcard with a selfie or picture directly to your loved one, all from your smartphone.

Magazine Subscriptions

Inmates can read and share magazines with other inmates, helping them to make friends.

Send Money

One of the simplest ways to help your loved one is to send money for their phone and commissary accounts.

Second Chance

We can help your inmate find employment post-release.

Looking for an inmate or information about a facility?

Search our prison directory

Ask the Inmate

Subject: Prison and Jail Scams

Are they able to write back on here

Yes, the service is called "Letters from Inmates". It allows the inmate to use the InmateAid address to receive your mail without giving out your physical address. There is a section on your Account Dashboard where incoming inmate mail is placed for your review. This is a huge service for people not wanting to expose their physical address where a bad-intentioned inmate could potentially extort a loved one on the outside. For $1.59, it's inexpensive 'peace of mind'.

Subject: Sentencing Questions

My brother is 59 years old and was sentenced to 8 years in prison. Will he get assigned to a cell with inmates around his age? If not, is there any way I can request that?

In my experience, they don't take "requests" but with older inmates, there are some considerations like getting the bottom bunk.

Read More