Reviewed on: April 18,2016

How can we get verification that my son completed his GED?

My son just finished his GED class. I need to get a copy for the lawyer. He said there was somehow to do this?

Asked: February 24,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Yes, your inmate will get a Certificate of Completion. He can arrange for this to be copied and mailed to his attorney. If you want to try and expedite the process, call the facility and ask to speak with the C.O. in charge of education. They might send it to you directly.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 25,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Want to ask a Lawyer online now? I can connect you ...