Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: March 05,2019

My son was just transferr d to South Central correctional facility yesterday he called me today an wants me to call classification center in Wayne Co and have him moved. He said he is in fear o his life. How do I do this?

Asked: February 26,2019
Ask the inmate answer

There is literally nothing you can do. If he truly fears for his life, he needs to report to the captain or lieutenant and ask to be placed in protective custody (PC). This is not a great option, but it is better than being someplace where you fear for your life.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 27,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!