Reviewed on: October 18,2016

my wife and i were convicted of the same crime she is in state prison i am out on probation. will i be allowed to go visit her in prison? after all i am her husband.

Asked: October 18,2016
Ask the inmate answer

You can get a special visit through the warden's office. Since we are not familiar with your case, it might prove to make this more difficult to get approval. Being her husband is the strongest argument. Just contact the warden's office and in the most humble fashion, ask "what you need to do to get permission to see your wife."

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 19,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!