CenturyLink - IC Solut...
CenturyLink - IC Solutions - AL
We have two plans, both cost you $19.95 Month to month, you get 1000 minutes per month. Additional lines are only $12.95 per month and you get the same amount of minutes.
Once you get the phone number form InNmateAid, you use it on the IC Solutions account to see the savings (they charge different rates for different area codes).
Here is how to sign up -
CenturyLink Inmate Calling - icsolutions.com
By phone: 888-888-8413
The rate schedule for all calls, (Prepaid Collect, Collect, or Debit Phone Time) is:
|Call Type||Connect Fee||Per Minute Rate||Price of 15 Minute Call|
Taxes vary by location and are not included in the chart above
|For more information about available prepaid or debit account types, or setting up an account to receive calls from an inmate, contact ICSolutions at:
Si tiene alguna duda o necesitan ayuda adicional, puede llamar a Servicios al Consumidor de CenturyLink @ 1-888-506-8407, las 24 horas del día, 7 días a la semana.
- Call Center Debit
- Prepaid Collect account
- Enables you to receive calls to your specific phone number from an inmate
- Allows calls to connect to cell phones or internet phone services, which do not allow Traditional Collect billing
- No monthly spending limits
- Payments accepted: Credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa logo) & Western Union. A maximum per-transaction limit will apply to credit/debit cards.Establish or manage an account:
- Online: www.icsolutions.com
- By phone: 888-506-8407
- Note: if you accept a call from an inmate and have not already established a Prepaid Collect account, you will receive one complimentary 60-second call and then be automatically routed to a customer service agent
- Direct bill account (Attorneys only)
- Calls billed directly to Attorneys only
- Establish or manage your account
- Call 800-464-8957
The following restrictions may be applied by the correctional center to inmate calling:
- Limits on length of calls or calling availability hours
- Limits on number of inmate calls or total monthly call minutes
- Call monitoring, recording, and inmate voice validation (in order to place calls)
- Blocks on types of phone numbers (such as 800 numbers) or selected phone numbers
- Temporary or permanent denial of phone usage rights based on disciplinary problems, gang affiliations, or requests by a called party