Lattice - PrePaid Inma...

Search Arrest Records

Lattice - PrePaid Inmate Calls

Why do I have to use your service? 
Lattice Incorporated has been contracted to provide prepaid phone payment services for various correctional centers in the United States. If you are unable to accept collect calls from a correctional center, and wish to receive calls from an inmate, you must set up a prepaid account. Prepaid phone services will allow you to receive calls from an inmate, even if your phone number is not eligible to receive collect calls. 

What is a prepaid account? 
Prepaid phone services are calls purchased for in advance. They are not subject to collect calling limitations, so even if you have a cell phone, VOIP phone, business phone or high balance on your phone bill, you will now be able to receive calls as long as you have a prepaid account set up. 

How do I setup a prepaid account? 
Lattice Incorporated provides a number of options for setting up a prepaid account. You can go to the ”Payment Options” tab of the website to see different options for setting up or funding a prepaid phone account. 

Once I deposit funds onto a prepaid account, how long before I can receive calls? 
Calls can be accepted within 15 minutes of your payment being approved. 

I just had a declined transaction, but my bank account is still showing the transaction on my account balance. 
Declined transactions will show up as “pending” on your bank account statement. Depending on your bank’s policies, the funds will be reverted back into your account with their specific time frame. 

I just made a transaction with your company, but realized that the inmate is not located at your facility or that the transaction I made was for the wrong account. Is there any way you can refund my card? 
You can contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-843-1972 to initiate a refund or transfer request. 

How do I get a refund on my remaining balance of my prepaid account? 
You can contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-843-1972 to initiate a refund request. If your payment was received via credit card, a refund will be issued to your card. If you mailed in a payment, you will receive a refund in the form of a check within 30 days. 

Can I add multiple numbers to an account? 
You can have multiple phone numbers on your account; however each phone number will have its own funds being used for that phone number. 

Can I leave a voicemail for an inmate? 
Funds deposited into your prepaid account can also be used to leave voicemail messages for an inmate. Using this solution, you can keep an inmate informed about important information without having to wait for him or her to call. You can leave a specific time for the inmate to call and avoid unnecessary call attempts. 

How do I Leave voicemail for an inmate? 
To leave a voicemail, the inmate must provide you with their mail-box ID number. Also, you must have a valid prepaid account with sufficient funds to leave a voice-mail and Caller ID on the prepaid phone number. Dial 1-888-309-0009 and follow the prompts to leave a message. 

Are there any other payment options for funding prepaid accounts other than credit card? 
In addition to major credit cards, Lattice also accepts money orders as a form of payment. Be sure to direct it to “Lattice Incorporated.” In the memo line, be sure to include the 10-digit phone number you wish to use for the prepaid account and the name of the correctional center. There are no extra fees, simply pay the amount you wish to add to this account to be used for prepaid collect calls.

Money orders can be mailed to:
Lattice Incorporated
P.O. Box 536
Collingswood, NJ 08108

How do I receive credit for dropped calls? 
Contact customer service at 1-888-843-1972. You will need to provide the telephone number, date/time of the call, type of phone being used and any additional information to substantiate the refund. A representative will research the claim and issue credit if approved. You will be notified once the request is complete. There will be no refunds for dropped calls to cell phones. 

How do I block my number? 
If you would like to stop calls from a correctional center from coming into your home, please call 1-888-843-1972 to block future calls to your number. We do not charge a fee for blocking your number from the correctional center. 

How do I unblock my number? 
Lattice Incorporated is not authorized to unblock phone numbers. You must contact the correctional center to have your number unblocked.