Reviewed on: May 26,2019

Can Furloughs be granted for Out-of-Town loved ones? Im driving from Texas into Mississippi...would land line at hotel or B&B suffice?

Asked: May 21,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You would have to get permission from the warden to travel too long a distance. It is highly unlikely that they will allow that or furlough to a hotel or temporary residence.

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 22,2019