Reviewed on: July 30,2017

How can a inmate file for divorce and what's the cost

Asked: July 28,2017
Ask the inmate answer

An inmate files for divorce like a citizen. They will need an advocate or a lawyer to file the papers and serve the spouse. There is no "other way" to do it... they need to get the documents filed with a judge for it to happen.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 29,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!