Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I just signed up for telephone service with you guys, and it works great; however, my husband just got transferred from county to prison. Is there a way to set up a new number since my month has not expired? thank you!

Asked: March 26,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Our policy is simply:  "Let us know the new facility name and we will get a new number for you in an hour; no charge!"
Accepted Answer Date Created: March 27,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!