Reviewed on: March 04,2022

I signed up for the discount phone service, how do I get the Discount hone number to my inmate?

Asked: January 13,2022
Ask the inmate answer

either by postcard, letter, they can call the old number once more or you can convince someone in the administration to pass the new number to your inmate (unlikely but sometimes it works)

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 14,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!