Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I was wondering how I could put money into an inmates account in the Mecosta County Jail . Can I used Western Union or mail a money order?

Asked: November 08,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Western Union is a money transfer partner that does not cover the Mecosta County Jail through their online service. You will have to mail a money order to the jail with the name of your inmate and their ID number: Mecosta County Sheriff's Office 225 S. Stewart Big Rapids, MI 49307
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 09,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!