Reviewed on: April 02,2017

If you change you're phone number how can you get the inmate aid number transferred to your new number

Asked: April 01,2017
Ask the inmate answer

Just let us know the new forward-to number and we would be happy to change it for you. As you might already know, we make this or any change to either number - no charge for any reason.




Accepted Answer Date Created: April 02,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!