Reviewed on: May 20,2018

my bf is in a juvenile detention center placement in bellefont could i go vist him or call him on the phone? i miss him alot and just wanna see and talk to him

Asked: May 17,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Juvenile offenders are only allowed communication and contact from immediate family members. That means mother, father, sister, brother or grandparents. We do not think they will allow "a girlfriend" to visit without some special permission from the director of the facility.

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 18,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!