Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My boyfriend is in jail in Tennessee and I live in Ohio do they give extra visiting time since I'm driven so far ??

Asked: May 19,2013
Ask the inmate answer
YES, You can definitely get more visitation time being from out of state. The only thing that you need to do beforehand is to have your inmate fill out a "special visit" form and get the visit approved by the warden or whomever the person is a his facility that approves such things.
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 20,2013