Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: September 08,2016

My boyfriend is jail and his court date is on the 12 of this month we don't live in the same state how can i know his sentence without attending his court date

Asked: September 08,2016
Ask the inmate answer
You can contact the Clerk of the Court where he is being sentenced. Once it is over, you can get the information from them just like attorneys do.
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 09,2016