Reviewed on: July 21,2016

My boyfriend was charged with felony criminal terrorist threat. And he admitted to officers saying a threat, how should he go about this case if he has a mental illness??

Asked: July 18,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Setting strategy for your boyfriend should be done with a lawyer. Advising you a path to take in such a serious charge is not something we are comfortable doing.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 19,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!