Reviewed on: March 02,2020

My son is in jail for 180 days for vop. Can he get out for good behavior? Also can he spend his time in rehab instead of jail?

Asked: February 06, 2020
Ask the inmate answer

Not likely, but depending on the violation there might be a chance. In the state of Georgia, they have PDAs, which are specifically for violators that need rehab.

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 07,2020

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!