My son is in jail not yet convicted how do i find out what he is being charged with and when he will see a lawyer?

Last Updated: November 15,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You need to contact the Clerk of the Court in the state and county of his arrest. They will have the exact charges. If he is not able to afford an attorney, one will be provided. The timing involved in that process varies depending on the public defender's office. 

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!