Reviewed on: January 18,2017

What can you do if evidence was never presented to the judge?

If someone download illegal stuff on you computer while you wasnt there but you are the one being charge with it. The investors have the evidence they just never presented to the judge what can you do about it

Asked: January 07, 2017
Ask the inmate answer

If there was evidence that was not presented at trial, you can file an appeal. If you plead guilty, there is probably very little you can do.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 08,2017

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!