Reviewed on: September 05,2019
What is one thing that you will do differently or change completely, that will better your future and keep you on a path the will continue to lead's you away from life behind bars.?
Asked: September 01,2019
Ask the inmate answer
There can't be just one thing that will turn your life around, here are a few that I go by that have helped me get back on my feet
- Forgive myself and forgive others that don't want to forgive me - I created this mess
- "Show me your friends and I'll show you your future" - gotta lose the old friends from the past, it's a dead-end street
- Set realistic goals and focus on what you can control
- Be happy making a normal living, living a life where you can put your head on the pillow at night and rest easy that the police will not be banging your door down in the middle of the night
- Be thankful to have a life NOT behind bars and be willing to work hard at something honest even if you aren't living lavishly - this life should be enough
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 02,2019
my boyfriend just got sentenced to a year in niagara county jail, how much time will he...
What was the best thing you learned while incarcerated? And did you like to write with ...