Alabama DOC - Bibb Correctional Facility is a state prison. This facility is operated by the state of Alabama and is used to house and rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at Alabama DOC - Bibb Correctional Facility are generally housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison. Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- At CO DOC in Canon City...what time are the meals served ...
- What do I have to do so the inmate can return my letter I...
- How can i tell if the inmate got my letter and photo
- How long does it usually take to get a letter in county j...
- Where can I find info on my sister case? Is she allowed v...
- Where can I find inmate information on my sisters case
- Can i bring money to greenbay facility for my son?
- WERE I CAND FIND THE LIST AND PRICES FOR THE COMISSARY