CDCR - Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (WSP) is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, CDCR - Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (WSP) offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
CDCR - Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (WSP) is a state prison. This facility is operated by
the state of California and is used to house and
rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at CDCR - Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (WSP) are generally
housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as
the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
The Wasco facility was the first of two reception centers in Kern County. The primary mission is to provide short term housing necessary to process, classify, and evaluate new inmates physically and mentally, to determine their security level, program requirements, and appropriate institutional placement.
A 400 bed medium custody facility houses general population inmates to help support and maintain the reception center. A minimum custody facility provides institutional maintenance and landscaping services.
Ask the Inmate
- If you are turned away at the gate, because there was som...
- When I go to register on Western Union it says it is temp...
- Some prisons I think only allow you to have books mailed/...
- I already asked this question but it says it has no recor...
- Can I touch my visitor
- I've heard that if you find yourself doing time of over a...
- Are the prison guards using the incarcerated ladies as sl...
- How much credit for days Working in the kitchen