Curry County Adult Parole & Probation Division

State Probation and Parole

Last Updated: May 24, 2019
29808 Colvin St, Gold Beach, OR 97444
Mailing Address
94235 Moore St, Suite 311, Gold Beach, OR

Curry County Adult Parole & Probation Division is for State Probation and Parole offenders sentenced up to twelve months.

All prisons and jails have Security or Custody levels depending on the inmate’s classification, sentence, and criminal history. Please review the rules and regulations for Administration - no inmates facility.

If you are unsure of your inmate's location, you can search and locate your inmate by typing in their last name, first name or first initial, and/or the offender ID number to get their accurate information immediately Registered Offenders

Curry County Adult Parole & Probation Division basic information to help guide you through what you can do for your inmate while they are incarcerated. The facility's direct contact number: 541-247-3306

In coordination with the Oregon Dept. of Corrections, Curry County Jail and The Curry County Circuit Court, the Curry County Parole & Probation Department supervises felony adult offenders who live and work within our community that are on either Post-Prison Supervision (Parole) or formal probation.

The Probation Officers (PO) within this department partner with local treatment centers and other community groups to assist offenders not only to successfully complete their court obligations, but also to hopefully change criminal thinking thereby reducing recidivism (committing new crimes). POs hold offenders accountable for their choices, conduct work and home visits, electronically monitor those on house arrest, administer drug tests, and provide support and protection for victims of crime.

Probationers that violate their conditions of supervision may be sanctioned (given consequences) by their PO. This could include jail time, community service, etc. They may also request to the court for an offender’s probation to be revoked, thereby returning the offender to prison or jail with community supervision upon their release.

Inmate Locator

Curry County Adult Parole & Probation Division publishes the names of their inmates currently in their facility in Oregon. Your search should start with this locator first to see if your loved one is there.

The second box is the InmateAid Inmate Search. This database of inmates is user-generated content for the purpose of accessing and utilizing any or all of the InmateAid services. If you need our assistance creating your own inmate profile to keep in touch, email us at and we will assist you in locating your inmate.

As a last resort, you might have to pay for that information if we do not have it. The Arrest Record Search will cost you a small amount, but their data is the freshest available and for that reason they charge to access it.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Visitation Information

Visiting hours for Curry County Adult Parole & Probation Division. For Directions call 541-247-3306

Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.

If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!

Ask The Inmate

Ask a former inmate questions at no charge. The inmate answering has spent considerable time in the federal prison system, state and county jails, and in a prison that was run by the private prison entity CCA. Ask your question or browse previous questions in response to comments or further questions of members of the InmateAid community.

Great Deals For You and Your Inmate