Del Norte County Juvenile Hall
Del Norte County
Del Norte County Juvenile Hall is a County Jail used by the jurisdictions of Del Norte to confine inmates for short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period, it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities and are provided with meals during their stay. Del Norte County Juvenile Hall may also have a common area in which inmates can socialize. Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for juvenile inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- Can we send care packages?
- is the person on my account notified when I made this acc...
- My kids father is in at RMC , for violation of state paro...
- Who can I contact to talk about trying get my husband clo...
- Is the prison food good?
- Can I use InmateAid to write a letter if the inmate is in...
- do inmates actually answer these questions?
- How do they know u setup an account for them to use and t...